We believe if we treat people with respect and integrity, success will follow. Our Code of Values™ is central to who we are and the way we try to conduct ourselves in business and in life. The Code of Values™ is not just something that hangs on the wall. We have a system for keeping the Code of Values™ in place. It’s a living, breathing philosophy based on timeless principles. We know it is impossible to live these values perfectly, but we can live them with excellence — meaning when we miss one, we are willing to be held accountable in a respectful way.
The Code of Values™: informs the way DreamMaker treats you, our customer. We hope you will see the difference.
The DreamMaker Code of Values™
- In superior service to our customers, our community and to each other as members of the DreamMaker team.
- In counting our blessings every day in every way.
- Success is the result of clear, cooperative, positive thinking.
- That loyalty adds meaning to our lives.
- Management should seek out and recognize what people are doing right, and treat every associate with respect.
- Challenges should be used as learning experiences.
- Our Creator put us on this earth to succeed. We will accept our daily successes humbly, knowing that a higher power is guiding us.
- In the untapped potential of every human being. Every person we help achieve their potential fulfills our mission.
- We must re-earn our positions every day in every way.
- In building our country through the free enterprise system. We demonstrate this belief by continually attracting strong people to the DreamMaker team.
We live our Code of Values by…
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible
- Solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: “above the line…”
communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs to every situation.
Having Fun in the Process!