DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen of SE Florida is GROWING and currently hiring for the positions listed below. Interested applicants should send an email including a brief introduction and professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SKILLED CARPENTERS – FULL TIME
This is a full-time permanent position. Salary commensurate with experience. Must possess effective time management skills and be self-motivated. Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
BATH & KITCHEN DESIGNER/SALESPERSON – FULL TIME
1. Requires direct contact with potential clients to determine project needs.
2. Design projects with computer software and/or hand sketches for presentation to clients.
3. Obtain quotes from trade contractors and suppliers and prepare proposals and contracts for clients.
4. Assist client with all product selections.
5. Communicate with client throughout remodeling project.
6. Prepare invoices for submittal to client.
Kitchen and Bath Design Certificate, or Interior Design Technology Degree, or equivalent work experience in related field and position (with an emphasis on the kitchen and bath industry), design software experience, basic computer skills in MS Office applications, sales background, exceptional customer relations skills, ability to communicate and work in a productive team environment. Must possess effective time management skills and be self-motivated. Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
Bath & Kitchen Design: 2 years