DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen is open for business and taking every precaution to help ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers during this time. We are also committed to meeting the home remodeling needs of our customers in a manner that is prudent and safe. Here are the steps we are taking:
- As a temporary measure, we are asking all of our customers to wear facial coverings while in our design centers.
- Our entire staff has agreed to minimize exposure to crowds and practice self-protective measures both at home and at work.
- Employees will be self-evaluating for symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) regularly including mandatory temperature checks each morning. Sick employees will stay home from work (employees receive paid sick leave).
- For the safety of our employees, if you or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with or exposed to anyone with Coronavirus (COVID-19) or seasonal flu, please contact us in advance so we may reschedule your in-home consultation or project work.
- We will bring a hose & liquid antibacterial soap so our employees can frequently wash their hands outside of your home.
- Every employee will carry disinfectant wipes that will be used often on high touch surfaces as well as doorknobs while entering & exiting your home.
- We will be installing plastic barriers/walls to manage dust & airborne particle distribution while also limiting employee exposure to other rooms in your home.
- Employees will only access the rooms we were contracted to renovate.
- Employees will always maintain a distance of six feet from our clients.
We continue to closely monitor the situation and will comply with all requests that are deemed necessary by Federal, State & local governments.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. We will do all that we can to accommodate your needs. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen of SE Florida